Blue Bells Apartments are located along Beijing
Road off Mombasa Road. They consists of 3
Each apartment is 105 sqm inclusive of a
spacious master ensuite bedroom, kitchen,
lounge, laundry & dining area.
The theme of modern living has been adapted
into the spaces, reflecting the apartments
functionality and simplicity with consideration
to everyday lifestyle. Offering you room for
personal enjoyment and recreation.
- Electric Fence
- Standby Generator for external services
- A gate house manned by security officers at all times
- Mini supermarket, salon, barber shop
- Large green open spaces for children and community use
- over 300 parking sots
- Water security with borehole, elevated steel tank and 1000 liters per unit
- Solar street lighting
- Waste water treatment
- Exquisite finishes
- Instant water heating
- Gypsum ceilings
- All bedrooms fitted with wardrobes
- Ceramic floor tiles in all rooms
- Cabro paved pavements
- Gated community with a beautiful and secure stone wall
With the completion date set for March 2017, the introductory offer for 3 bedroom in Phase II is KES. 7.3 million while the 2 bedroom units are going for KES. 6.4 Million. There is a limited number of 2 bedroom units.
Mount Kenya Holiday Homes is a unique concept in the class of holiday homes. It combines nature, golf and leisure at a prime location in the heart of Naro Moru in Nyeri County, with each unit in the holiday homes enjoying a panoramic view of the iconic Mt. Kenya and Aberdare Ranges.
The development hosts a wide variety of birds (over 100 species), as well as other friendly game such as gazelles, hares, zebras, ostrich, peacocks, guinea fowls and leopard tortoises. For the conservationists and nature lovers, it is worth noting that at the centre of the property is a natural forest area that will be left untouched.
Batian is a 4 bedroom, 250-square metre all-ensuite holiday home going for Kshs. 25.5M. Nelion is a 4-bedroom, 240-square-metres all-ensuite going for Kshs. 24.5M. Lenana is a 3-bedroom, 200-square-metre all-ensuite going for Kshs. 22.5M. The units are to be built on approximately 0.5 of an acre plot and is situated in the approximately 123 acres Mt. Kenya Holiday Homes, in Naru Moru, Nyeri County. The key features of the Holiday Homes are:
- A manageable total of 93 units will be built. 12 hole golf course
- Club House
- Nature Trail
- Electric Fence
- On Site Borehole and generator
Introductory prices for Phase 1 A which is under Construction and offer are limited.
When complete the development will comprise a 12 hole golf course (almost ready), 93 holiday homes on approximately half acre in three designs as follows:
- Batian is a 4 bedroom, 250-square metre all-ensuite going for Kshs. 25.5M.
- Nelion is a 4-bedroom, 240-square-metres all-ensuite going for Kshs. 24.5M.
- Lenana is a 3-bedroom, 200-square-metre all-ensuite going for Kshs. 22.5M.
Introductory prices for Phase 1 A which is under Construction and offer are limited. Currently, Phase 1, is under construction and is over 40% sold.
Also to be built will be club house, nature trail and bush spa.
Mt. Kenya Holiday Homes offers home owners and visitors several on-site activities to relax and enjoy.
- Nature Trails
- Fishing (catch & release)
- A dam for water sports
- Dining, conference and extra accommodation at the Club House.
Bird lovers will enjoy themselves at Mt Kenya Holiday Homes. Various beaked friends abound in the natural wooded forest, just beyond the picnic area and adjacent to the dam. There are over 100 different bird species some of which are featured in the bird watching and photo gallery sections of the website.
You will find here the following species, to mention but a few:
- African Citril
- Plain Backed Pipit
- Ring necked Dove
- Rufous Sparrow
- Common Drongo
- Northern ant-eater Chat
The wildlife on site include:
- Dik Diks