Property Management is the operation, control and oversight of real estate. Whether property is owned for investment, development, or personal use, the technical and legal complexities of property management can place a disproportionate burden on both time and resources. At Ark consultants, our team of experienced property managers will ensure that your property is professionally managed.
In line with property management, Ark Consultants Limited will deal with:-
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Rent collections as per the lease agreement
- Preparation of schedules of dilapidation repairs, renovations and maintenance.
- Administration of service charge account.
- Administration of building repairs and maintenance
In property management we are able to:-
- Advice on the performance of the property and provide a comparative analysis of the performance of other comparative properties.
- Manage and systemize administrative requirements to suit landlord’s needs.
- Provide high level of financial administration and control.
- Provide strategic management, marketing and tenant procurement at a focused level.
- We also are cognizant of the fact that tenants are key to successful portfolio performance and therefore are focused on tenant retention.
Facilities Management ensures that the design and management of an occupied building, the associated building systems, equipment and furniture enable and enhance the organizations ability to meet its business objectives.
Ark Consultants Limited manages an organization’s non-core building services, together with the associated human resources and its buildings, including their systems, plant, IT equipment, fittings and furniture to assist the organization achieve its strategic objectives.