Are you self driven and motivated?. Do you want to work in a dynamic, inclusive, diversified and collaborative environment?At Ark Consultants, we aim to provide a safe, clean, just, innovative and conducive work environment for staff and their career growth.
The Receptionist shall assist the Director Finance and Administration in the implementation of various operational and administrative duties. S/he shall therefore operate under the direction of the Director Finance and Administration (here in after referred to as the Director). S/he is responsible to him/her and, by extension, the Board of Directors for:
- Regular secretarial and reception duties.
- Ensuring proper upkeep and cleanliness of the office including supervision of staff and contractors.
- Ensuring warm and kind reception of all visitors to the office,
- Facilitating communication to staff – reminding and calling staff to scheduled meetings; receiving of all incoming calls, mail and other correspondence and efficiently channeling these appropriately to the relevant staff for action.
- All out going mail by ensuring that they are recorded and delivered on time and in an efficient manner.
- Planning for company events, staff annual leave and maintenance of leave records.
- Procurement of official staff documentation e.g. PIN Certificates, NSSF Cards and NHIF cards.
- Safe storage, maintenance and retrieval of company records; maintaining an up-to-date database of company staff; typing and filing of documents in a suitable manner and as approved by the Director; maintaining monthly back up of all information.
- Facilitating effective maintenance of office equipment, for example, computer, printer, telephone and photocopiers.
- Ensuring that all staff are carrying out their duties, complying with regulations and all work processes are functioning smoothly.
- Preparing regular reports as directed and carrying out any other duty as may be assigned by the Director or the Board.
- Have a diploma in any relevant field.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Kindly submit your application together with testimonials to email@example.com so as to be received on or before 8th of March 2016.